Utah is a beautiful place to live with an unlimited amount of outdoor activities and things to do. There are so many great cities to live in but recently, Herriman has caught our eye! If you’re planning to move to Herriman or you’re already lucky enough to live in Herriman, then these places are a must for the whole family! With tons of shopping, outdoor activities, and nightlife, it’s the perfect place to settle down.
- The UP House: If you’re a fan of Pixar, and love the movie Up, then this is perfect for you! This cute house is almost an exact replica of the house in the movie, from the design of the house to the pastel paint colors on the walls. This is an awesome place to take the kids to, to live the movie in real life! Just grab a bundle of balloons and head on over to the UP house for a photo-op!
- Blackridge Reservoir: If you love swimming, beaches, and just all around good fun, this place has it all. It’s a manmade reservoir where you can relax in a gazebo, tan on the beach, and let the kids play on the playground. It’s the perfect place to take a kayak out or a paddle board and enjoy the warm weather in the summer!
- Yellow Fork Canyon: This canyon is home to a beautiful hike! It’s a great trail for a quick hike that is shared with hikers, horseback riders and runners. You will see rabbits, hummingbirds, deer and more fun creatures along this trail. Once you reach the top you will have an incredible, breath taking view of Salt Lake Valley. It’s perfect for those wanting to see the sunset.
- Herriman Community Garden: The community garden is a perfect place to involve the community in developing gardening skills, and getting to know one another. You can grow all kinds of vegetables, herbs and plants in the garden while talking to your neighbors! Take the kids and let them help! They will love digging holes in the ground, planting seeds and watching them grow!
- Herriman Towne Center: Located in the heart of Herriman, is an up and coming hub for all entertainment. This place has a brand new town hall, a recreation center with waterslides, floating water bridge, gymnasium and more, also a new library, and is close to just about everything else. It’s the perfect place to keep everyone in the family happy!